Press release: July 30, 2018
Rapyuta Robotics (Chuo, Tokyo, CEO: Gajan Mohanarajah) raises USD 9.5 million from Japan Co-Invest Limited Partnership (unlimited liability partner: Mitsui Trust Investment Co., Ltd), Sony Innovation Fund, a corporate venture capital by Sony Corporation (Minato, Tokyo, CEO: Kenichiro Yoshida), JMTC Capital (Chuo, Tokyo, Representative: Japan Material Technologies Corporation, Koyu Urata), and existing shareholders.
Towards its mission of “Empowering lives with connected machines”, Rapyuta Robotics integrates robots, sensors, and data centers into a central management platform that transforms autonomous technologies into easy-to-use, everyday solutions for the enterprise. The money raised will be used to:
– Leverage feedback from the Early Developer program and first customers to further develop Rapyuta Robotics’ cloud robotics platform.
– Tailor the platform to meet the needs of specific high demand industries, such as logistics and factory automation, and strengthen partnerships within these industries
Rapyuta Robotics Co., Ltd. is a global technology company that provides scalable, cloud-based automation solutions. Our cloud robotics platform enables large enterprises to centrally manage different kinds of robots and sensors, without having to control them individually. A university spin-off from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH Zurich), we are using state-of-the-art controls research and AI technology to build Japan’s next-generation cloud robotics platform.
If you have any inquiries about this press release, please send an email to email@example.com
- Rapyuta Robotics Wins New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization Chairman’s Award (NEDO Chairman’s Award)
- Rapyuta Robotics Named Finalist in Rising Azure Technology Awards for 2021 Microsoft Partner of the Year by Microsoft Corporation
- Running C++ ROS in Jupyter using Xeus-Cling
- Platinum sponsor at ROSCon New Orleans 2021 and ROSCon JP 2021.
- Rapyuta Robotics, cloud robotics platform “rapyuta.io” form a business alliances with BIKEN TECHNO CORPORATION