Handling of Personal Information
Personal Information CollectedThe term “personal information” refers to information that does or is capable of identifying you as an individual. The categories of personal information that we collect include:
- name, gender, personal and work contact details, business title, date of birth and image;
- billing information, such as billing name and address, and bank account number and credit card number; and
- contact and other relevant details concerning the employees of corporate accounts and vendors and other individuals with whom we do business.
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
- Planning and provision of and billing for the goods and/or services, and customer management;
- Planning and management of seminars, events and/or campaigns, and providing of information on seminars, events and/or campaigns;
- Analysis to improve the goods and/or services;
- Exercise of rights and fulfillment of obligations under agreements and laws, and communication and transaction management;
- Shareholder administration;
- Selection at the time of recruitment and personnel management after being hired;
- Response to queries; and
- Any other purpose incidental to those listed above.
Sharing of Personal InformationPersonal information collected may be shared and used within the scope of the above purpose of use of personal information, by Rapyuta Robotics Co., Ltd. and its group companies (including: Rapyuta Robotics Pvt., Ltd. and Rapyuta Robotics AG and herein referred to as " Rapyuta Robotics Group") if this is required for conducting our business or for the provision or improvement of services by the Rapyuta Robotics Group. Personal information to be shared and used will be all categories of personal information ( personal information listed in the section “(1) Personal Information Collected”).
Rapyuta Robotics Co., Ltd. is responsible for managing the sharing of collected personal data.
Implementation of Security MeasuresIn order to ensure the accuracy and security of personal information, we will implement security measures to prevent unauthorized access and to protect personal information from loss, destruction, falsification and leakage. We will also promptly correct any security measures if it is recognized that an improvement is required.
Procedures for Responding to Requests for Disclosing Personal Data in PossessionIf you would like to request for disclosure etc. (notification of purpose of use, disclosure, amendment, addition, deletion, cessation of use, elimination, cessation of provision to third parties) of personal data possessed by us, please contact us by using the physical address or e-mail address described in the section “(6) Comments and Inquires on the Handling of Personal Information”.
Please note that you will be asked to bear the actual expenses required for such disclosure.
Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/intl/analytics/