Rapyuta Robotics Co., Ltd.
Representative Director COO
2. Handling of Personal Information
(1) Personal Information Collected
The term “personal information” refers to information that does or is capable of identifying you as an individual. The categories of personal information that we collect include:
- name, gender, personal and work contact details, business title, date of birth and image;
- billing information, such as billing name and address, and bank account number and credit card number; and
- contact and other relevant details concerning the employees of corporate accounts and vendors and other individuals with whom we do business.
(2) Purpose of Use of Personal Information
- Planning and provision of and billing for the goods and/or services, and customer management;
- Planning and management of seminars, events and/or campaigns, and providing of information on seminars, events and/or campaigns;
- Exercise of rights and fulfillment of obligations under agreements and laws, and communication and transaction management;
- Providing of information through our publications (including via the email or the Website);
- Analysis to improve the goods and/or services;
- Exercise of rights and fulfillment of obligations under the Companies Act, and shareholder administration;
- Selection at the time of recruitment of all employees and personnel management after being hired;
- Provision for the safety and security of all employees and visitors;
- Response to queries; and
- Any other purpose incidental to those listed above.
(3) Purpose of Use of Specific Personal Information
- Performing related procedures such as submitting payment reports to public agencies for services received by us.
- Performing related procedures such as providing social security required by laws and regulations to all employees, and tax related procedures.
(4) Sharing of Personal Information
Personal information collected may be shared and used within the scope of the above purpose of use of personal information, by Rapyuta Robotics Co., Ltd. and its group companies (including, but not limited to, Rapyuta Robotics Pvt., Ltd. and Rapyuta Robotics AG and herein referred to as " Rapyuta Robotics Group") if this is required for conducting our business or for the provision or improvement of services by the Rapyuta Robotics Group. Personal information to be shared and used will be all categories of personal information (including, but not limited to, personal information listed in the section “(1) Personal Information Collected”).
Rapyuta Robotics Co., Ltd. is responsible for managing the sharing of collected personal data.
(5) Implementation of Security Measures
In order to ensure the accuracy and security of personal information and specific personal information, we will implement security measures to prevent unauthorized access and to protect personal information and specific personal information from loss, destruction, falsification and leakage. We will also promptly correct any security measures if it is recognized that an improvement is required.
(6) Procedures for Responding to Requests for Disclosing Personal Data in Possession
If you would like to request for disclosure etc. (notification of purpose of use, disclosure, amendment, addition, deletion, cessation of use, elimination, cessation of provision to third parties) of personal data possessed by us, please contact us by using the physical address or e-mail address described in the section “(7) Comments and Inquires on the Handling of Personal Information and Specific Personal Information”.
Please note that you will be asked to bear the actual expenses required for such disclosure.
(7) Comments and Inquires on the Handling of Personal Information and Specific Personal Information
[Contact for Inquires on Personal Information and Specific Personal Information]
Rapyuta Robotics Co., Ltd. "Personal Information Inquiry Contact”
1-29-13-8F, Shinkawa, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0033, Japan
E-mail address: email@example.com